DCECE Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2023 Online Form
Updated On : 22 April 2023 05:50 AM
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) invites online applications forms for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination DCECE (PE/ PMM/ PM) 2023 for admission in notified polytechnic or diploma course in all government and private colleges. All eligible male and female candidates may apply online at BCECE Board official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in from 22nd April 2023 onwards for Bihar Polytechnic admission through Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination DCECE 2023.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Registration Start Date: 22-04-2023
- Registration Last Date: 16-05-2023
- Last Date of Pay Fee Online: 17-05-2023
- Editing of Application: 18-05-2023 to 20-05-2023
- Issue of Admit Card: To be notified later
- Proposed Date of Exam :
- PE: To be notified later
- PM/ PMM: To be notified later
- For a Single Course Group
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.480/-
- For Any Two Course Group
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.850/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.530/-
- For Any Three Course Group
- General/ BC/ EBC: Rs.950/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ: Rs.630/-
- Pay The Fee Through Online/ Challan
- PE: No Age Limit
- PMM: 15-30 Yrs on (31-12-2023)
- PM: 17-32 Yrs on (31-12-2023)
- (For Age Relexation See Notification)
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Polytechnic
Polytechnic Engineer (PE)
10th pass or equivalent examination pass from recognized board/ institute and appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Para Medical (Secondary Level) PMM:
10th or equivalent examination pass with Science and English subject from a recognized board and appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Para Medical (Intermediate Level) PM:
- Passed in Intermediate Science or equivalent examination for Diploma in Pharmacy with Physics, Chemistry and English plus Mathematics or Biology.
- For GNM (Grade – A General Nursing and Midwifery) course, which will be available only to women, at least 40% marks in 10+2 / 12th science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and Passed with English as a subject. SC and ST candidates will have 5% relaxation in minimum marks.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 / Intermediate Vocational Nursing Course with 40% marks from any institution recognized by Nursing Council of India will also be eligible for candidature for enrollment in GNM Nursing course.
- ANM Course Passed Candidates Who Have Passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam With 40% Marks. They will also be eligible for candidature for enrollment in this course.
- For ANM (Nursing) course, which will be available only for women, only 10+2 / Intermediate exam should be passed with 40% marks. English must be a subject in 10+2 / Intermediate examination for ANM course.
- For the rest of the courses, applicants who have passed +2 Intermediate Science or any equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can appear in this test. For Ophthalmic Assistant course, it will be mandatory to pass Intermediate in Science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects.
- Passed 10+2 / Intermediate Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the minimum educational qualification for enrollment in Dental Mechanics and Dental Hygienist course.
- Applicants who have appeared in 10+2 / Intermediate examination or equivalent examination of the year 2023 are also eligible for this competitive examination, but on the basis of this competitive examination, they must pass till the merit list is published.
Bihar Polytechnic 2023 Course Wise Seat Details
|Course Name||Total Seat|
|Polytechnic Engineer (PE)||12246|
|PE In Private Polytechnic||3280|
|Para Medical (Secondary Level)||690|
|For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Government Institutes For ANM Course||4530|
|For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Non Government Institutes For ANM Course||2947|
|For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Government Institutes For GNM Course||1472|
|For Para Medical (Intermediate Level) In Non Government Institutes For GNM Course||1928|
|Para Medical (Intermediate Level)||2795|