Bihar BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Pre New Exam Date 20232 – Out
Bihar BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
(Bihar Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Name – 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022
Date of Pre Examination –23 – 24 December 2022
New Date of Pre Examination (Cancelled) – 05 March 2023
Bihar Staff Selection Commission, has invited applications for the recruitment of various posts through 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022 recently from April to April 2022. Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree & Class 12th level of Examination are eligible for this post. After the successful completion of Online Application Procedure candidates can expect their Exam Date & Admit Card for the aforesaid examination.
It is hereby informed that Bihar BSSC BSSC Graduate Level Examination 2022 held on 20 – 30 January 2023. Candidates need to maintain a frequent check on the portal for getting information regarding Admit Card. Candidates need to provide their valid credentials for downloading their Bihar BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022. Candidates are suggested to reach the Examination venue on/before time for pre examination formalities
1. In order to download their Bihar BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022, candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their Bihar BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
3. Candidates need to provide their following details-:
Registration No. /Roll No.
Captcha Code(if specified)
4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their Bihar BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
5. Candidates can also download their Bihar BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 from official site of the BSSC.
|Download Re Exam notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Letest Update||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group study Govt Exam||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group Result Bharati||Click Here|
|Flow Facebook Page education news group||Click Here|
|Home page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|