RRC Guwahati Railway Group D PET Official Notice RRC CEN 01/2019
Railway Group D Guwahati PET Date 2023: Northeast Frontier Railway Guwahati Group D PET Exam Date announced. The Computer Based Test (CBT) results for Level-1 posts notified against CEN RRC 01/2019 conducted from 17-08-2022 to 11-10-2022 in various phases by RRBs have been declared.
NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR PET IN N.F.RAILWAY
Railway Recruitment Cell
Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati, 781001
- All the candidates who have opted for Northeast Frontier Railway and qualified for appearing in PET are advised that the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is tentatively planned to be conducted for the shortlisted candidates from 16-01-2023 (16th January, 2023) onwards. Hence, all the candidates are advised to practice the events and be ready for the PET at a short notice of 07-10 days, for which communication will be sent by SMS & E-mail and on the RRC website. Candidates should regularly visit the official website of RRC NFR as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/E-mail due to reasons beyond control of RRC. No call letter/admit card will be sent by post.
- Admit cards for PET will be made available on the RRC NFR website about 7-10 days before the date of PET. Candidates should read the instructions on the e-Admit cards for PET carefully and the notices put up on the RRC website and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- It is the candidates’ responsibility to ensure that they are medically fit enough to attempt the PET. RRC and the Railways will not be responsible for any injury/harm suffered by candidates as a result of participating in the PET.
- In terms of Rule 5 of the Aadhaar Authentication for Good Governance (Social Welfare, Innovation, Knowledge) Rules, 2020 read with Section 4(4)(b)(ii) of the Aadhaar Act, 2016 (as amended), the Railway Recruitment Boards/Cells are allowed to perform Aadhaar Authentication, on voluntary basis, for establishing identity of each candidate to avoid impersonation and other malpractices during the examination and to ensure fair conduct of examination. Accordingly, Aadhaar based Biometric Authentication of candidates will be carried out before/during course of Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates are required to bring their original Aadhaar Card for PET.
- Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature
- The Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAAs) are exempted from appearing for PET.
- Candidates are also advised to keep in readiness all the documents to be brought by candidates in original in the prescribed formats (annexures) for document verification (DV) as per para 18.4 of the detailed centralized employment notification CEN RRC-01/2019. Validity of the certificates should be ensured. Certificates obtained in any formats other than the “prescribed formats (annexures)” and certificates signed by the authorities not competent as per the detailed notification, will not be accepted. DV will be held on 1:1 basis for candidates who qualify in PET in the order of community-wise merit. DV is tentatively planned to be held from 10th February, 2023.
- The decision of RRBs/RRCs in all matters relating to eligibility for PET/DV, penal action for false information, modification of vacancies, conduct of PET/DV, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by RRBs/RRCs in this regard.
- Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the PET/DV, sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the PET/DV, attempt to impersonate will be disqualified and debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs and legal action shall be initiated against him/her.
- Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. RRB/RRC never appoints any agent(s) or coaching centre(s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies.
|Download Notice||Click Here|
|Percentage Score||Click Here|
|PET Merit list||Click Here|
|Railway Latest Vacancy||Click Here|
|Latest Apprentice||Click Here|
|Merit list||Click Here|
|Flow Facebook Page education news group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|